- Q: Do you Ship to Canada? back
- A: At this time we do not take international orders.
- Q: How to place an order? back
- A: Orders can be placed on the website, www.harborcareathome.com or by calling toll free to our Customer Service center at 1-888-872-0014.
To place order on the website
1) Start by adding items to your shopping cart.
2) Go to check out and fill in billing and shipping information.
3) Check out. When you check out you will receive an order confirmation by email, email address will be needed for this.
4) You should receive your order between two to three weeks after order placement, under normal conditions. Once the order is shipped a shipment confirmation will be sent to you via email and you can check your shipping status on line.
- Q: Do you accept personal checks or money orders? back
- A: No, not at this time.
- Q: When will my credit card be billed? back
- A: The credit card will be charged once your products are shipped.
- Q: What is the order lead time? back
- A: Customers can expect to receive their merchandise two to three weeks after ordering
- Q: What is the name of the company that will appear on my credit card statement? back
- A: Harbor Linen Store
- Q: How do I reach customer service if I have a question or problem with my order? back
- A: Your complete satisfaction is our main goal. Our customer service representatives will be available Monday through Friday from 8:15am to 5:00pm Eastern Standard time. You can call us toll free at 1-888-872-0014.
- Q: What is your return policy? back
- A: Return Policy
We are proud of the Harbor Care at Home collection and want you to be perfectly satisfied with your purchase. All Harbor Care at Home products are guaranteed. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will gladly provide a merchandise refund for your order within 30 days of receipt.
A refund or exchange will be made to the purchaser upon request. Please note that pillows are not returnable. Unopened bedding products can be returned within 30 days of receipt. Returns not associated with damage will be subject to a Restocking Fee. Pillows are not returnable.
Returns to Our Processing Center/
Items being returned require a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. The RGA number can be obtained by calling the Harbor Care at Home Customer Service Department at 888-872-0014.
For items being sent to our Returns department, please be sure to ship your item by insured, traceable mail. This service is offered by USPS, UPS, FedEx and other carriers. Please include a note with your address and daytime phone number along with your instructions and a copy of your order confirmation or packing slip, and sent to:
Harbor Care at Home
2 Foster Ave.
Gibbsboro, NJ 08026
- Q: Product Description - Waterproof Quality Bed Protection back
- A: Longer wear, great stain release & great absorbency. 50/50 Cotton/Polyester twin fabric. 8 ounce poly-rayon soaker, Standard waterproof barrier
- Q: How will My order Ship? back
- A: Your order will ship from our shipping center, via UPS. You will receive a tracking # via email when the order has shipped.
- Q: Product Description - Ultimate Bed Protection Pad back
- A: Heavy weight super durable 50/50 cotton/poly twill fabric. Exclusively engineered 12 ounce poly rayon soak absorber. Absorbrs 50% more than most pads on the market. One non slip vinyl barrier provides the ultimate in bed protection.
- Q: Product Description - Sparkle Patient Gowns back
- A: Scoop Neck gown Provides style, dignity, and comfort. 4.5 ounce heavyweight 50/50 drill fabric, no overlap back. Generous 45" length, 2" sleeves and a 63" sweep. Meets California Fire Marshalls Tile 19.
- Q: Product Description - Omega Patient Gowns back
- A: V-Neck, 4.5 ounce heavyweight 50/50 drill fabric for durability, overlap back, 45" length, 2" sleeves & a 63" sweep. Meets California Fire Marshall's Title 19.
- Q: Product Description - Imperial Terry Stripe Protector back
- A: manufactured to last, absorbs, and looks great! Heavy weight terry, Velcro closure.
- Q: Product Description - Napkin clothing protector back
- A: Made from 100% spun-polyester, perm-press & soil release for easy laundering. It has the feel of cotton with the color-fastness & stength of polyester.
- Q: Product Description - Full quilted clothing protector back
- A: Made of 100% brushed polyester with heat transfer design , washable, very absorbent, & fully waterproof.
- Q: Product Description - Scrub Wear back
- A: Durabillity coupled with easy care 50/50 blend. Reversable V-neck shirt, Drawstring pants.
- Q: Product Description - Waffle weave robe back
- A: Kimona style made of 100% cotton, 3/4 inch sleeves, tailored shoulder with 2 patch pockets, double needle stich seams. 48" length, 62" sweep
- Q: Product Description - Sheets for Health Care Style Bed back
- A: 50/50 blend, no run, heavyweight breathable fabric.
- Q: Product Description - Sof Chek back
- A: Polyester filled with microvent soft ticking. Fire retardant, anti-microbial, wipes clean.
- Q: Product Description - Comfor Tex back
- A: Polyester fill, soft & quit nylon ticking for added comfort & long lasting durabillity. Brass vents allow pillow to "breathe", wipes clean with damp sponge. Meets NFPA 701.
- Q: Product Description - Lap and Chair Blanket back
- A: Made of 100% patented fleece, colorfast, non-pulling, strong, durable. "breathes" while keeping you warm.
- Q: Product Description - Amazing Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth back
- A: fabric cleans without abrasives and chemicals, cleans wet or dry 100% Hypo-allergenic
- Q: Are Pillows Returnable back
- A: NO - Pillows can NOT be returned.
- Q: No Invoice or Pre-paid Shipping label? back
- A: If you do not have the original order confirmation or the packing list from your order from Harbor Care at Home, please call 1-888-872-0014 and our Customer Service Department will be glad to help you.
- Q: What is your guarantee? back
- A: See Return Policy